Sirius and XM Radio Add to Auto Deals
In March, several deals were made with both XM Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio and various car manufacturers as satellite radio becomes more widely available.
Check this out:
- HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA IS THE FIRST AUTOMAKER TO ADD STANDARD XM SATELLITE RADIO TO ITS FULL VEHICLE LINEUP
Hyundai Motor America and XM Satellite Radio announced that Hyundai will be the first automaker to launch XM as standard, factory-installed equipment in every vehicle across its entire model line-up.
Sirius Satellite Radio:
- MITSUBISHI MOTORS NORTH AMERICA ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT WITH SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO - SIRIUS First Available as Factory Installed Equipment on All-New 2006 Raider
Mitsubishi Motors North America announced an exclusive agreement with SIRIUS Satellite Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) to offer satellite radio as a factory-installed option in various Mitsubishi models.
- VOLKSWAGEN TO OFFER SIRIUS ON NEW 2005 JETTA - SIRIUS Satellite Radio to be Offered as Factory Installed Option
SIRIUS Satellite Radio announced that Volkswagen will offer SIRIUS as a factory installed option on the new 2005 Volkswagen Jetta beginning this spring.
- BMW ANNOUNCES UNPRECEDENTED PARTNERSHIP WITH SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO TO PROMOTE NEW 3 SERIES in a Cross-Country 3 Series Tour - 3 ACROSS AMERICA - To Be Chronicled by SIRIUS Satellite Radio, With a Marathon 18-Hour Broadcast to Be Aired On Special SIRIUS BMW Channel May 6th
BMW of North America announced that the company will be taking advantage of the burgeoning communications medium of satellite radio to promote its highly anticipated new 3 Series.
- SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO TO BE AVAILABLE ON ALL-NEW MERCEDES-BENZ M-CLASS VEHICLES
SIRIUS to be Offered as a Factory-Installed Option on the Next Generation M-Class Sport Utility
Mercedes-Benz USA and SIRIUS Satellite Radio announced the availability of SIRIUS as a factory-installed option on the next-generation 2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Sports Utility vehicle. The factory-installed SIRIUS option will be available beginning next month.
- JAGUAR ANNOUNCES PLANS TO OFFER SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
SIRIUS Satellite Radio announced that Jaguar plans to offer SIRIUS as a dealer-installed accessory in the following 2005 model year vehicle lines beginning this May: 2005 X-Type, 2005 X-Type Wagon, 2005 S-Type, 2005 XJ Sedan.
Jaguar is additionally planning to offer SIRIUS as a port-installed option on the same models for the 2006 model year in the near future.
- LAND ROVER TO FACTORY INSTALL SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
SIRIUS Satellite Radio announced that Land Rover plans to offer SIRIUS as a factory-installed option on the following 2006 Model Year vehicles: Range Rover, Range Rover Sport.
Land Rover plans to offer SIRIUS on the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport in July of this year. Both vehicles will come with factory-installed head units that display artist, song title and category when playing SIRIUS. Additionally, Range Rover will feature a touch-screen interface.
Check out the complete satellite radio automobile line-up.